1. My First Read & Learn Bible
While this Bible is targeted at young, young children, Grace pulls it back out because she can completely read it by herself.
2. Charlie & the Chocolate Factory by Roald Dahl
3. National Geographic Kids' Just Joking
This is the first in a series of kid-friendly joke books. We have 1 & 2.
4.The Princess in Black by Shannon Hale & Dean Hale
5.Better Homes & Gardens' New Junior Cookbook
An ideal fit for young cooks and bakers.
6. Matilda by Roald Dahl
7. The Three Ninja Pigs by Corey Rosen Schwartz
8. Ninja Red Riding Hood by Corey Rosen Schwartz
9. Mr. Popper's Penguins by Richard Atwater
10.The Whatever After Series by Sarah Mlynowski
Abby & her brother find themselves in the middle of fairy tales and have to find their way out without completely ruining the story.
Looking for more?
- Grace's Bookshelf for 6 Year Olds
- The Book with No Pictures
- Grace's Bookshelf for 4-5 Year Olds
- Grace's Bookshelf for 3-4 Year Olds
- Iggy Peck
- Grace's Bookshelf for 2-3 Year Olds
- Grace's Bookshelf for 1-2 Year Olds