In honor of Grace's birthday, I want to share with you some of her favorite books.
1. The One Year Devotions for Preschoolers by Crystal Bowman and Elena Kucharik
2. Goldilocks & the Three Dinosaurs by Mo Willems
3. Rosie Revere, Engineer by Andrea Beaty
4. Hot Dog by Molly Coxe
(Side note: This is the first book that Grace could read by herself!)
5. Should I Share My Ice Cream? by Mo Willems
6. This is Not My Hat by Jon Klassen
7. The Day the Crayons Quit by Drew Daywalt
8. The Pigeon Finds a Hot Dog by Mo Willems
9. The Dot by Peter H. Reynolds
10. Press Here by Hervé Tullet
Mo Willems ruled our list this year. Pigeons, Piggie, Elephant, Dinosaurs? All winners. Not only hilarious for all ages, but his books are great books to read out loud.
Looking for more?
- Grace's Bookshelf for 3-4 Year Olds
- Iggy Peck
- Grace's Bookshelf for 2-3 Year Olds
- Grace's Bookshelf for 1-2 Year Olds