1. The Jesus Calling Bible Storybook by Sarah Young
2. The Whatever After Series by Sarah Mlynowski
Abby & her brother find themselves in the middle of fairy tales and have to find their way out without completely ruining the story.
3. National Geographic Kids' Just Joking
This is the first in a series of kid-friendly joke books. We have 1 & 2.
4.The Princess in Black Series by Shannon Hale & Dean Hale
5.Better Homes & Gardens' New Junior Cookbook
An ideal fit for young cooks and bakers.
6. Ada Twist, Scientist by Andrea Beaty
7. The Smallest Girl in the Smallest Grade by Justin Roberts
8. Amelia Bedelia by Peggy Parish
9. The Junie B Jones Series by Barbara Park
10. The Baby-Sitters Club Graphic Novels by Ann M. Martin.
A childhood favorite of mine revisited with a fresh graphic novel approach.
Looking for more?
- Grace's Bookshelf for 7 Year Olds
- Grace's Bookshelf for 6 Year Olds
- The Book with No Pictures
- Grace's Bookshelf for 4-5 Year Olds
- Grace's Bookshelf for 3-4 Year Olds
- Iggy Peck
- Grace's Bookshelf for 2-3 Year Olds
- Grace's Bookshelf for 1-2 Year Olds