Grace's Bookshelf for Ages 2 - 3
Grace is turning three today!
In honor of her birthday, I want to share with you some of her favorite books. As we shared last year, we believe reading to children is tremendously important.
1. The Jesus Storybook Bible by Sally Lloyd-Jones
2. You Can't Move a Hippo by Michael Catchpool
3. Where's My Teddy? by Jez Alborough
4. It's Time to Sleep My Love by Nancy Tillman
5. Harry the Dirty Dog by Gene Zion
6. One Lost Sheep by Rhonda Gowler Greene
7. The Big Yawn by Keith Faulkner
8. Over in the Meadow by Little Golden Books
9. The Very Hungry Caterpillar by Eric Carle
10. Llama, Llama Mad at Momma by Anna Dewdney