1.05.2008

Five From My Playlist - 01/05/2008

Music has a whole new group of women leading the way from soulful rock to cheerful pop. Here's a few tracks that I am enjoying:

1. "Love Song" - Sara Bareilles. Sara plays the piano, and her strong voice resonates in this catchy song.


2. "Wonderwoman" - Leaf. Another catchy tune, and the lyric perfectly fits every average wonderwoman.


3. "Almost Lover" - A Fine Frenzy. Alison Sudol, aka "A Fine Frenzy", is one of my new favorite artists. You will love her mesmerizing voice and her honest lyrics.


4. "Bleeding Love" - Leona Lewis. Leona is definitely an artist on the rise in this country. She has a powerful voice and a strong message in each of her songs. "Bleeding Love" will be her first big hit in the US, and I am sure she will have more to come.


5. "Pocket Full of Sunshine" - Natasha Bedingfield. This upbeat song is guaranteed to put a smile on your face. I normally don't fall for happy pop, but I am making an exception here.

No comments: