6.28.2009

Michael Jackson (1958 – 2009)

I must confess that I have not been a Michael Jackson fan since the 80s, but there is no doubt he was one of the great musicians of our time. Since his unexpected death, the music world has given him the recognition that he seemed to have craved so much during his life. I am seeing a lot of videos sprout up, spotlighting the high points of his life. There are also many tributes in song, dance & comedy. Here are a few that I enjoyed watching.


"I Want You Back":


"ABC" (video poor, but audio is still good):


"I'll Be There":


"Ben":


"We are the World":


"Billie Jean":


MJ does James Brown:


Steve Martin in "Billie Jean":


KT Tunstall covers "I Want You Back":


Chris Cornell covers "Billie Jean":


Fall Out Boy covers "Beat It":


Philippine Prisoners Dance to "Thriller":

No comments: