11.20.2009

Christmas Lists


As Christmas rapidly approaches (35 more days!), I decided to put together a few little idea lists to help you find the perfect gift for all of those special people in your life.

In the current economy, gift-giving can be difficult. Prices add up quickly as you go down your gift list of names! My goal for these listings is for $25 and under.

You can find many, many great deals in the regular Friday Find feature. I will attempt NOT to duplicate products that I have already featured. I will start each list with 5 products, but I may add to a list as I encounter finds throughout the shopping season. As I put together each list, I will come back to this post and add the link below.

Stay tuned to see each list!

Here's what I have so far:


Happy Shopping!

Disclaimer
This blog features products on a not-for-profit base. This blog features (at my discretion) a) products I own & enjoy, b) well-reviewed products I stumble across online and c) products that trusted sources own & recommend. I do receive product suggestions and review those accordingly. I try to link to the product to the retail site that offers the best deal that I can find. I am not responsible for transactions with vendors dealing with the purchase of any featured item. If you would like to share feedback for any featured products you may do so at amyboyteblog (at) gmail (dot) com or in the comments section for a post.


Note that with any of the items featured on the site, the prices and availability are subject to change.  Also, since the links are going out to retail sites, I have no control over whether or not the links are valid when you view this content at a later date. I do not go back and change links unless notified with the updated link information.

No comments: