6.26.2008

Artist Spotlight: Landon Pigg

Around Christmastime last year, I found myself mesmerized by a commercial on TV. You probably saw it too - one of the "A Diamond is Forever" for De Beers. It was unusual for me to see any commercials (DVR, woo!), but it happened to be on for some reason and I immediately stopped whatever it was I was doing to watch. I don't remember the content of the commercial itself, because that is not what grabbed my attention. It was a song.

I did a search on the internet, and finally found the song and the artist - "Falling in Love in a Coffee Shop" by Landon Pigg.

Landon's music has been featured on commercials as well as TV shows. He writes most of his own songs. His latest album, "LP", features a blending of smooth vocals and breezy acoustics. "Can't Let Go" is the first track from that album.

The official videos cannot be embedded, but here is the audio with lyrics for "Falling in Love in a Coffee Shop".

No comments: